Terms and Conditions
The Program enables Member365 customers with a Member365 account in good standing (the “Subscribers”) to receive a credit for free months of service (the “Offer”) by successfully referring others (“Friends”) to use Member365. “Friends” are individuals who (i) receive a valid referral invitation under the Program from a Subscriber; (ii) and enter into a paid Member365 subscription agreement.
Under the Program Member365 will award credits to paying monthly Subscribers as follows:
- One (1) free month of service will be credited to the Subscriber’s account for each successfully referred Friend. This credit is based on the monthly fee paid by the Subscriber at the time of the Referral and will be applied to the Subscribers next month of service. Where a subscriber is paying on an annual basis, the credit will be applied on your next annual renewal.
- Subscribers will not receive credit for duplicate accounts created by, or on behalf of, or for the benefit of a Friend. Member365 may determine, in its sole discretion, whether an account is a duplicate created by, or on behalf of, or for the benefit of a Friend, in which case Member365 reserves the right to refuse to fulfill the Offer.
- Only the Subscriber whose Referral is the first used by a Friend will be entitled to the credit related to that Friend.
- Subscribers will not receive credit for accounts created by Friends who were Member365 subscribers at the time of the applicable Referral.
Under the Program Member365 will award credits to Friends as follows:
- Each Friend referred through a Referral under the Program will receive their first month of service free upon initiation of service..
- The maximum credit a person can earn as a Friend under the Program is one (1) month of free service, regardless of the number of Subscribers who provide Referrals to them.
If a Friend receives Referrals from multiple Subscribers, the Friend can only obtain the credits through one of those Referrals. Only the Subscriber that issued the initial Referral will receive the credits awarded under that Referral.
Each Friend must be a living individual acting for themselves or with due legal authority on behalf of a bona fide organization.
Member365 reserves the right to disqualify any Subscriber or Friend from the Program for noncompliance by the Subscriber and/or Friend with these Terms, or abuse of the Program or non-compliance with the Member365 Terms of Service.
This Offer may not be redeemed for cash, and has no cash surrender value, any may not be redeemed for other products, or transferred to any other person, or combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions made available by or through Member365.
Member365 has the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether any Subscriber of Friend is not complying with these Terms or is abusing the Program, or is eligible to receive the credits awarded under the Program.
Member365 reserves the right to cancel or modify this Offer for any reason at any time in its sole discretion, including but not limited to computer system errors, unintended use, or any fraudulent activity.