Pixelera, a company partnered with L-SPARK, is currently looking for an enthusiastic web application developer to join our project team. Our developers are responsible for developing and maintaining the operation of our member-based SaaS application with specific emphasis on usability and performance.
The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality solutions in compliance with our coding standards and technical specifications.
The position is for a 6 month contract with a high possibility of permanent employment after the contract has been completed.
- Review, discuss and comprehend project requirements and provide relevant, constructive feedback
- Build and test efficient and reusable modules
- Maintain and upgrade current modules
- Participate in design, code review, and best practices discussions
- PHP (2 or more years)
- MySQL (2 or more years)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and MVC frameworks
- Experience in writing and/or consuming API services
- Experience working on a software development team (2 or more years)
- Comfortable with client-side and server-side development (full-stack development)
- Solid knowledge of HTML, and CSS
- Experience with SaaS products
- Linux / LAMP configuration and development
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or other similar cloud/virtualization technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of RESTful Web Services interfaces
- Advanced MySQL experience (designing and querying)
- Cloud Infrastructure and Continuous Integration tools (e.g AWS, Heroku, Github)
- Experience with enterprise-level web applications
There is no better way to find out if Member365 works for you than to try it out.
Try Member365 Now